from $400 per week
609 Elizabeth Street,
Redfern, NSW 2016
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3822539
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRAND NEW DESIGNER 1 BEDROOM & STUDIO APARTMENT FOR RENT
CALL OR EMAIL YOUR PREFERRED INSPECTION TIME.
Superbly positioned in one of the inner-city's most sought after lifestyle location, this brand new 1880s warehouse conversion residence offers unique city living at its best. An array of light filled apartments. A classic fusion of period features and sleek and stylish ultra- modern design with its imposing entry doors, original exposed timber beams and brickwork.
Designer 1 bedroom apartments are visually adorned with exposed historic brick walls, concrete features, luxury bathroom surfaces and fittings, designer kitchens and flooring that tastefully blend innovation and modernity with the heritage and culture of the inner city.
With covered alfresco balconies, floor-to-ceiling windows to enhance natural light and ventilation, abundant built-in storage, unlimited hot water and energy efficient recessed & ambient LED strip lighting, every detail has been carefully tailored to suit a modern life that demands aesthetics, form and practical function.
- Well proportioned diverse layouts with combined living and dining
- Entertain all year round with your very own alfresco balcony
- Contemporary kitchen equipped with stainless gas cook top, oven and range hood
- Queen bedroom space with abundant built-ins
- High end fixtures and fittings throughout
- Energy efficient recessed and ambient LED lighting
- Common coin-operated laundry facilities
- Audio visual intercom system, dual security entrance
- The building comes with space for bicycles and motorbikes
- Well-connected to all public transport. Central and Redfern stations an easy walk.
Stroll to Woolworths, Coles, Surry Hills Shopping Village whilst enjoying the recreational benefits of Redfern Park, Prince Alfred Park, pool, tennis courts, walking distance to one of Sydney's most popular educational precinct's & on the door step to Public transport with Central Railway station within close proximity.
G.06 - Studio - $400 per week
2.08 - Studio - $435 per week
G.03 - 1 bedroom - $435 per week
*the photos are indicative of the rooms available and may not reflect the exact room on offer. Hence, please inspect the property in your own time.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redfern
Lifestyle in Redfern
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Redfern comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 609 Elizabeth Street, Redfern today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how