609 Dana Street,
Ballarat Central, VIC 3350
$1,950 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th March 2021
Rent ID: 4255855
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Situated within easy walking distance to Ballarat's major hospital / medical precinct, Sturt Street, cafes, shops and public transport sits this gorgeous Federation home.
This fully renovated home is perfect for those wanting to provide their kids with some independence, secure an additional income by renting separately or family looking to take care of a loved one. The property itself boasts three good sized bedrooms with a full en suite to master, wonderful size walk through robe and a beautiful living area off the kitchen which includes lovely stainless steel appliances and a wonderful open plan living with additional air conditioning.
The home itself features beautiful natural light with a stunning modern renovation sure to impress. Homes with such quality, class and this close to our Ballarat CBD are highly sought and rarely found so don't miss this wonderful opportunity.
- Large open plan kitchen/dining with gas cooking
- Three Bedrooms, master with WIR others bith BIR
- Separate living area
- Family bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Ducted Heating with Split system air con
- Double garage/ shed
***Inspect by pre-registration only, attendance limits are capped and all attendees must be pre-registered, please contact the agent to secure your spot. Failure to pre-register will result in refusal of entry.***
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ballarat Central
Lifestyle in Ballarat Central
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 609 Dana Street, Ballarat Central. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.