609/1228 Nepean Highway,
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
$2,340 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4183495
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
CHARM, CLASS and CHARACTER IN THE HEART OF CHELTENHAM!!!
BOOK OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION NOW OR REGISTER TO BE NOTIFIED OF ANY UPDATES.
This entertainers delight with North facing city views, hold so much in its glory. Bosting;
- Two carpeted bedrooms with BIR's
- One sparkling bathroom
- Spacious lounge room with dark timber floating floorboards
- Generous kitchen with pantry, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- European laundry
- Split system in the lounge room and wall heater in bedrooms
- Large balcony with North facing views
- Car park and storage cage included
Cheltenham: This bayside suburb offers all that could be wanted by a young family. Schools are a major focus of the area with plenty of choice in pre, primary and secondary schools. These include Cheltenham Primary School, Kingston Heath Primary, Cheltenham East Primary School, Le Page Primary School, Cheltenham Secondary School and Our Lady of the Assumption Primary. The area is also well serviced by public transport with plenty of buses and Cheltenham train station. Southland shopping centre is also centrally located and offers a vast array of shops. The Main Street of Cheltenham is Charman Road and is a busy mix of local traders from cafes to food outlets and service industries.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN HOMES. BOND $2340.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cheltenham
Lifestyle in Cheltenham
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 609/1228 Nepean Highway, Cheltenham. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.