609/180 Livingstone Road,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
Available 19th October 2021
Rent ID: 4609021
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sun-Drenched 1 Bedroom Apartment in Marrick & Co.
Due to current NSW COVID - 19 orders, inspections of our properties are available ONLY by private inspections.
A limit of 1 person per inspection applies together with mandatory mask wearing. Virtual tours also available via appointment.
Please contact our leasing agent on 0497 555 519 to inspect this apartment.
Welcome to Marrick & Co. by Mirvac
Designed to welcome true community living, residents will benefit from Award-Winning Marrickville Library and community hub featuring shared spaces, a children's playground and café. At the centre of Marrick & Co in The Common, a tree lined lawn where you can gather for picnics, be active or lie back and relax.
This 59sqm, 6th floor apartment features:
- Well-appointed bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Spacious living and dining area, flowing onto balcony
- Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops and built-in Smeg appliances
- Modern bathroom with ample vanity storage
- Internal laundry with dryer included
- Study nook off bedroom, perfect for a home office
- Secure storage cage included
- Ducted A/C, video intercom and NBN connectivity
- Resident access to rooftop terrace with BBQ, pizza oven, garden and seating area
- Onsite building management, 700m to Marrickville Train Station and 1km from Woolworths Marrickville
For more information please contact Real Estate Services by Mirvac on 02 8588 8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Your exclusive agents!
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Marrickville? 609/180 Livingstone Road, Marrickville could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.