609/101 Bay Street,
Port Melbourne, VIC 3207
$2,750 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2592706
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Live the lifestyle in Port Melbourne
Enjoy this quality unfurnished spacious two bedroom apartment. Located on level six in the iconic '101 Bay' complex, this apartment features:
- Modern kitchen with island bench and Miele appliances including dishwasher
- Two bedrooms - both with mirrored built-in robes
- Main bedroom has modern ensuite and study nook
- Modern family bathroom
- Open plan lounge/dining and kitchen area
- Separate Euro laundry
- Split system air conditioning
- Secure entry into the building
- Car space for one car and storage cage
Located in the hub of Port Melbourne - exit the building and you will be minutes to shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs. There is also the convenience of the tram and bus into the CBD.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Melbourne
Lifestyle in Port Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Port Melbourne? 609/101 Bay Street, Port Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.