LEASED AFTER 1 OPEN
608/2 Waterview Drive,
Lane Cove, NSW 2066
Rent ID: 3692570
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New Build - Modern and Convenient
'Eva Lane Cove' is fast becoming the new hot spot for family friendly living in Lane Cove offering multiple parks, schools, sports and recreational facilities. Designed by award-winning Hyecorp Property Group and showcasing sophisticated interiors designed to cater for effortless modern living, every attention to detail has been taken care of to provide the ultimate executive retreat less than 10km from Sydney's CBD.
Located in a prime school district, Eva is close to a selection of public and private schools including Hunters Hill High School, Riverside Girls High School, Lane Cove West Public School, St Josephs College (Joeys) and St Ignatius College Riverview.
Surrounded by bus stops, Eva is only a three minutes drive to Lane Cove and Hunters Hill Villages or a quick bus journey to Chatswood, Gladesville, St Leonards, North Sydney and the Sydney CBD.
* Designer kitchen with Miele Appliances & designer pendant lighting + 60mm Caesarstone benchtops
* Built in fridge
* Sleek Bathroom with frameless shower screen and spacious cabinets for ample storage
* Oak Veneer engineered flooring
* Separate study - big enough to be used as a spare bedroom!
* European laundry, plenty of storage options
* Reverse cycle ducted air con throughout the apartment
* Immense balcony space with leafy treetop outlook
* Intercom and lift access to secure parking and storage cage
* Buses to the Sydney CBD, Chatswood and Gladesville at your doorstep
* Choice of many schools including St Ignatius College and Hunters Hill Public
* Onsite Child Care Centre and Cafe
* Directly opposite Hughes Park and 2 minutes walk to Burns Bay water Promenade
* Minutes to Lane Cove and Hunters Hill villages
* Study could be used as a 3rd bedroom
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lane Cove
Lifestyle in Lane Cove
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Lane Cove comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 608/2 Waterview Drive, Lane Cove today!