607/51 Mort Street,
Braddon, ACT 2612
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2385232
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Make a Smart Move
Inspections are now welcome at this outstanding one bedroom apartment in the popular IQ complex, strolling distance to Braddon restaurants, bars and recreation facilities, but away from the main thoroughfare noise.
This spacious apartment is located on the sixth floor, with great views to Black Mountain and a light filled interior complemented by modern neutral decor throughout.
The kitchen is well appointed with a fabulous stone island bench service. Top quality appliances including ceramic cook-top & oven, microwave & dishwasher. Thoughtfully designed kitchen cabinetry with stylish designer panel accents.
Open plan lounge and segregated dining.
Master bedroom with extra large walk in wardrobe, custom fitted shelving & hanging space for those who love an organised closet space. Blockout blinds for peace and privacy.
Bonus dedicated study, great for keeping technology and clutter away form living areas. This area would also be suitable for a small home gym setup or yoga space.
Sparkling bathroom with modern vanity & large mirror semi- frameless shower recess.
Internal laundry with dryer
The apartment has a modern energy efficient construction completed with reverse cycle heating/cooling and has been built to accessible housing standards with a larger floorplan than standard 1 bedroom units.
LED lighting and NBN ready.
Single secure car space in underground garage with storage facility.
Last known EER: 7.4
Tenants must seek consent from the owner to keep a pet at the property.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION COVID-19
Please do not attend an inspection if:
- You have returned from overseas in the past 14 days or been in contact with anyone who has?
- You are experiencing shortness of breath, fever or flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat and fatigue?
- You have been in contact with someone that has been confirmed with COVID-19?
Once you have viewed the property you will be sent a link to apply through 1Form.
At Hayman Partners we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including fortnightly or monthly by direct debit and can be scheduled to coincide with your pay cycle. Ask us for details!
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Braddon
Lifestyle in Braddon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 607/51 Mort Street, Braddon. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.