607/2 Joseph Road,
Footscray, VIC 3011
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4114342
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Maribyrnong River Trail at your door!
Welcome to Boat House Footscray! This 1 bedroom apartment combines premium finishes with light-filled, spacious design. The building is river front and provides exceptional water views to the Maribyrnong River, with direct access to the parkland, walking and cycling tracks.
The apartment features:
- Floor-to-ceiling double glazed windows to maximise natural light, whilst minimising outside noise
- Gorgeous open plan living area that opens out to an entertainers balcony/terrace
- Gourmet island style kitchen complete with stone benchtops, smoked mirrored splashbacks and stylish European appliances
- Engineered timber floor boards throughout living areas
- Light-filled and spacious bedroom with built in robes
- Fully tiled bathrooms with matte black tapware and stylish finishes
- European laundry and split system heating/cooling
- Other features include secure intercom entry and secure parking
Experience the ultimate in apartment living amenity with an extraordinary array of onsite recreational and leisure spaces.
- Podium roof garden complimented by astonishing views of the Maribyrnong River and the CBD
- Residents BBQ, dining and lounge facilities to gather and entertain your friends and family
- (Soon to be completed) Ground floor restaurant and caf for your daily convenience, right next to the river.
- (Soon to be completed) Fully equipped gym and swimming pool facilities.
Enjoy incredible access to the finest Melbourne has to offer.
- With a sensational 25km Maribyrnong River Trail at your doorstep, and the tranquillity of the surrounding parks, this location is ideal for the outdoor nature lovers.
- Traffic-free cycling path right into Docklands and the CBD
- For those who prefer public transport, Footscray train station and various bus stops are just a short walk away (800m)
- Easy access to the bustling heart of Melbourne (about 10 minutes by train and car)
- If you are a foodie, then you will be spoilt for choice with the nearby Footscray shopping precinct offering an abundance of gastronomic delights as well as a diverse cultural experience
- Highpoint Shopping Centre, Flemington Racecourse and Victoria University are also only a short distance away.
*Please note photos are indicative only and inspections must be conducted to see the layout and finish of the apartment.
*ARRANGE AN INSPECTION NOW! TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION OR EMAIL AGENT. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, DELAYS, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Footscray
Lifestyle in Footscray
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Footscray is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 607/2 Joseph Road, Footscray.