607/12 East Street,
Granville, NSW 2142
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th October 2021
Rent ID: 4033833
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Specious 2 bed 2 bath apartment at attractive location!
Live within easy access to Sydney CBD, Parramatta shopping, recreation, and nightlife, in truly unique architectural marvels, designed to maximise views and harness natural light and air. Aurora Apartments offer immaculate design, lush landscaping, beautiful natural surrounds and unparalleled convenience.
From this stylish meeting place all the way to the glass roof atrium on level three, stretches a central, open-air void designed to maximise light and air throughout each floor.
You will love the following features this apartment has to offer:
-Huge open plan living area
-Floor to ceiling windows throughout
-Large and spacious bedroom with built in wardrobe
-Designer bathroom with bathtub
-Internal laundry complete with dryer
-Stylish kitchens with Ceasarstone bench top and stainless steel appliances
-Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
-NBN internet access
- Rooftop Sky Garden with BBQ areas and seating
- 2-minute walk to Granville train station
- Close to Westfield Parramatta and Stockland Merrylands Shopping Centres
- Local, casual and friendly nightlife at the Granville Diggers RSL, Merrylands RSL, Rosehill Bowling Club
and Parramatta RSL
- Ground floor retail complements the residential offering
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Granville
Lifestyle in Granville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 607/12 East Street, Granville is unfurnished and available to rent.