607/101A Lord Sheffield Circuit,
Penrith, NSW 2750
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th November 2020
Rent ID: 4176147
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Thornton As New One Bed Room Apartment
Located next to Penrith train station and across the rail line to Westfield, this one bedroom unfurnished apartment in the as-new Thornton development (completed December 2016), offers convenient living in a master planned community only metres from all the amenities and transport you'd expect.
- Carpeted open plan living/dining with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large covered balcony
- Large internal laundry with omega dryer
- Entertainers gas kitchen with CaesarStone bench top
- Soft close kitchen draws and cupboards
- Stainless steel omega appliances
- NBN ready, efficient LED ceiling downlights
- Data/TV points in living and bedroom
- Mirrored cabinets in the bathroom with shower head rose
- Security building with on-site building manager
- Storage cage and intercom access
Available 26th November 2020.
For those travelling to work by train, catch the express from Penrith to Central in 48 minutes (4 stops), or to Parramatta in 23 minutes (1 stop) - no need to deal with Sydney's peak hour traffic on the roads, or try and find a car park at the train station!
***Please note, the photos used in this advertisement are general images of the development and may not be indicative of the actual apartment or furnishings.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Penrith
Lifestyle in Penrith
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 607/101A Lord Sheffield Circuit, Penrith. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, balcony, and air-conditioning.