607/163 Cremorne Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4073439
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LUXURY EXECUTIVE 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT INCLUDING BALCONY WITH VIEWS, CAR PARK & AC
*** DUE TO STAGE 4 COVID RESTRICTIONS IN METRO MELBOURNE WE ARE CURRENTLY UNABLE TO CONDUCT "IN PERSON" INSPECTIONS. PLEASE REGISTER YOUR DETAILS VIA THE REQUEST AN INSPECTION BUTTON TO BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, OR APPLY VIA 1FORM ***
**3D VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE!**
Luxurious and immaculately presented executive apartment in the Era Building, in central location with easy access to South Yarra and Richmond shops, restaurants, public transport and amenities, and only moments to the MCG and CBD.
Located on the 6th floor, this well presented apartment boasts:
- Open plan living and dining area
- Floor to ceiling windows offering wonderful views
- Private entertainers balcony
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Stone benchtops, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Good size bedroom with BIR's
- Central modern bathroom with shower over bath
- European laundry
- Apartment includes storage cage
- One secure undercover park
- Video/intercom entry
- Building includes - pool and gym
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have registered your details.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
GUARANTEED RESPONSE TO APPLICATIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 607/163 Cremorne Street, Richmond. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.