606/65 Dudley Street,
West Melbourne, VIC 3003
$1,825 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4116464
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish Two Bed Apartment At Spencer !!!
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
Get ready to embrace exceptional West Melbourne living with this immaculate Two bedrooms apartment in the exclusive Spencer complex right on the fringe of the CBD. Walking distance to Flagstaff Garden, Victoria Market, Southern Cross Train Station, Coles, Marvel Stadium, Docklands and DFO with shopping, cafes and restaurants.
Two spacious bedrooms with BIR, timber flooring and floor to ceiling windows are the essentials to the modern living. Bathroom offers large flooring tiles and the laundry is allocated within. The contemporary kitchen design services the meals area which is complete with gas cooktop, oven and rangehood. The central living zone with timber flooring is incredibly open yet has designated space for both lounge and meals areas. This complex offers secure building entry, on-site building manager is available for assistance, residents-only lift access and impeccably kept common areas, which include indoor heated pool, gymnasium, roof garden and a BBQ facility (Common Area May Be Restricted Due To COVID-19) .
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, we kindly ask that you follow the instructions when attending our open for inspections.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTENDING THE INSPECTION IF YOU HAVE
- returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed or exposed in the 14 days
- any potential COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nosier unexplained shortness of breath
Conditions of Entry
If attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* Our agents may restrict number of people inspecting the property at any one time
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
Arranging an inspection is easy. Click on "Book an Inspection Time" or "Email Agent" to book a time to inspect.By registering, you will be receiving any updates, changes or cancellations.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Melbourne
Lifestyle in West Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
606/65 Dudley Street, West Melbourne, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in West Melbourne.