606/28 Bouverie Street,
Carlton, VIC 3053
Rent ID: 4534213
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well Priced Unique Offering In Central Location
Immaculately presented 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment. First class location perfectly situated close to Queen Victoria Market and within easy access to the CBD precinct, RMIT/Melbourne University, trendy cafes and all transportation at your door step.
- Built in robes
- Open plan living & dining
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and storage
- Contemporary bathroom
- Split system heating/cooling
- Euro-style laundry facilities
Residents of Bouverie St. Apartments have access to a beautiful rooftop garden with incredible views of the city as well as barbeques, an outdoor cinema, a pavilion function space, and shaded areas. Swanston Squares spectacular Winter Garden offers is a new covered shopping and lifestyle area and all just below Bouverie St. Apartments.
Apply via 1Form.
Call our team now to organise a suitable time to inspect.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carlton
Lifestyle in Carlton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Carlton? 606/28 Bouverie Street, Carlton could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.