606/15 Gadigal Avenue,
Zetland, NSW 2017
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4155817
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Superb 1 bedder - Prime Location
Situated in a prime position within footsteps of East Village Shopping Centre, this beautifully crafted 1 bedroom apartment in one of Zetlands more recent developments represents a lifestyle choice of luxury, convenience & undeniable appeal.
Occuying a 6th floor posiiton in "Ruby Tower", this light filled designer apartment showcases a contempary open plan interior combining a crisp white colour pallette with the warmth of timber hardwood floors throughout.
Other features of this highly desirable abode include:
- Lift access & video intercom
- Combined open plan living/dining & galley style gas kitchen with stone benchtops & Miele appliances including dishwasher.
- Living space flows to the generous entertainers balcony
- Master bedroom with built in robes enjoys direct balcony access
- Internal laundry
- Stylish shower only bathroom
- Security car space
- Easy commute to city via Green Square Station & bus commute, all within an easy level stroll.
Surrounded by green space including popular Joynton Park, every convenience cosmopolitan hotspot Zetland has to offer including hip cafes, restaurants, gym & everyday shops are just moments away.
1 Open space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Zetland
Lifestyle in Zetland
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Zetland? 606/15 Gadigal Avenue, Zetland could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.