606/435 Nepean Highway,
Frankston, VIC 3199
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4107491
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxury studio apartment with bayside views
The Peninsula on the Bay is a premium mixed-use development located in the heart of the famous arts and cultural precinct of Frankston. With premium fixtures and fittings inspired by the beautiful coastal surrounds, tenants can enjoy a perfect urban/costal lifestyle.
Highlights of apartment 606 include:
- Fully furnished 1 bedroom & 1 bathroom studio apartment
- Private balcony with breathtaking views of Port Phillip bay
- Fully equipped kitchenette with Fisher & Paykel appliances
- Living & dining area with built-in desk
- LCD flat screen TV
Youll be immersed in luxury living with everything you could ever need all under the one roof including cafes, restaurants, state-of-the-art gymnasium, entertainment terrace, New York style laundromat services, and professional Business Centre.
Be surrounded by the best gourmet restaurants, cafes and boutique shopping Frankston has to offer. With the beach at your doorstep and Melbourne CBD only a 40-minute drive away, coastal living has never been so easy.
Call now on 1300 652 532 to arrange an inspection.
*Images are for indicative purposes only
*Furnishings may not be exactly as depicted
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
606/435 Nepean Highway, Frankston, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Frankston.