$650 per week Fully Furnished
605/32 Russell Street,
South Brisbane, QLD 4101
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2438749
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Amazing location - Great Views -Fully Furnished
Find yourself living in the heart of everything with this two bedroom apartment in Olympia.
Offering the lucky tenant a great location, spacious separate bedrooms, ducted air conditioning, quality appliances, fully furnished and a relaxing balcony overlooking Highgate Hill, West End and Mt Coot-tha.
All of these great features whilst being within walking distance to Boundary Street with a wide range of cafes, restaurants and bars, South Bank with its gardens, great social events and more eateries plus easily walk to work in the CBD.
Features of the home include:
- Fully Furnished
- Modern Kitchen with dishwasher and microwave
- Two good sized bedrooms, both with built ins and air conditioning
- Two Modern Bathrooms, ensuite to master room and tub in the main bathroom
- Tiled living and kitchen area for easy cleaning
- Large balcony perfect for entertaining
-Internal and Separate laundry
- Secure Car Space
- Ducted Air Conditioning throughout
Olympia is a boutique, private development with a sumptuous and secure lobby and breathtaking rooftop entertainment area with a barbecue and magnificent views of the city (imagine hosting friends for Riverfire next month!)
Located on the border of South Brisbane and West End this apartment is in an ideal location, rarely use your car and have everything at your doorstep.
- 80m to Musgrave Park, one of the largest green areas in the inner suburbs
- 230m to Boundary Street with its eclectic mix of restaurants, cafes and bars
- 600m to Brisbane State High School and within the catchment zone
- 300m to Coles Supermarket
- 750m to South Bank
- 1.4km to Brisbane CBD
This is a fantastic apartment in a prime location! To arrange your inspection click on the Book Inspection or Email Agent buttons.
- This property is individually metered for water - Water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
- Electricity is the tenant's responsibility direct with the Body Corporate supplier.
- Gas is the tenant's responsibility direct with the Body Corporate supplier.
- Phone & Internet is the tenant's responsibility direct with the supplier of choice
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 4157
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Brisbane
Lifestyle in South Brisbane
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in South Brisbane is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 605/32 Russell Street, South Brisbane.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how