605/17 Dooring Street,
Braddon, ACT 2612
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4109127
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Apartment in a great location!
This two bedroom apartment is located on the 6th floor of the 'Valonia' complex, a great location with public transport around the corner, only a minutes bike ride or drive to Dickson shops and the City, both having plenty of restaurants, cafes and shops on offer.
The apartment offers open plan living with two large bedrooms both have built in robes, with ensuite to main. Access to the balcony is from the lounge room which includes reverse cycle heating and cooling. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and electric cooking.
- Open plan living
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Kitchen includes dishwasher
- Two bedrooms both with built in robes
- Two bathrooms
- Two car spaces
- Study nook
- Storage cage
- Secure complex
- Lift access to car park
- Gymnasium on the ground floor
- No Current EER
Please call to be added to the rentalbug
WISH TO INSPECT?
Due to COVID-19 our general processes have changed. We ask that you please submit your application online for the property through 2Apply ensuring you have 100 points of ID and proof of income. As soon as the property is vacant, pre-qualified applicants will be contacted to arrange an inspection. In line with current government restrictions, no more than 10 people (excluding staff) are allowed inside the property during an open home. Please observe physical distancing while waiting to view an open home.
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER CANBERRA CITY does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Braddon
Lifestyle in Braddon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 605/17 Dooring Street, Braddon is unfurnished and available to rent.