605/10 Waterview Drive,
Lane Cove, NSW 2066
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4371921
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious and Sunwashed, Over-sized Executive Apartment
Brimming with light and perched high above a quiet street in a popular waterside neighborhood, this spacious one-bedroom apartment offers an enviable lifestyle of modern living in a convenient location. Adorned with designer appliances and modern fittings, this sleek one-bedroom apartment is thoughtfully designed for easy living. Located a stroll away from CBD and Chatswood bound transport, steps away from waterfront parks and the newly opened boutique general store.
- NEW CARPET INSTALLED!!!!!!
- Generous open plan living and dining flows to a sunny undercover balcony
- Sleek kitchen with designer appliances including dishwasher and gas cooking
- Spacious North-easterly bedroom with built-in robes and a wonderful breeze
- Oversized bathroom adorned with plenty of storage cabinet space
- Internal European laundry with dryer, intercom, ducted air conditioning
- Secure parking space with storage cage at rear and easy lift access
- Stroll to waterfront reserve, public transport and newly opened general store
Every care & precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by LJ Hooker Lane Cove, or the owners. Prospective Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lane Cove
Lifestyle in Lane Cove
You could be living at 605/10 Waterview Drive, Lane Cove before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.