605/10 Aviators Way,
Penrith, NSW 2750
$1,940 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4166022
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Thornton Near new with oval views
Thornton Central apartments are located on the north side of Penrith train station with park and district views, some with water views towards the picturesque Blue Mountains, situated in the master-planned community Thornton Estate, offering convenient apartment living only metres to Westfield shopping centre, local parks and quality restaurants and cafes.
- Lv 6, northeast facing, large covered balcony look over cricket oval
- Timbered open living and dining area, LED lighting throughout
- Wool-blend carpeted bedrooms with mirrored walk-in robes
- Quality bathroom with mirrored vanity cabinet, semi ensuite access
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, block-out roller blinds throughout
- Eat-in kitchen with stone bench-tops, soft close cupboards
- Four burner stove top, stainless steel appliances, mirrored splashback
- NBN ready, MATV/PayTV points in living & bedroom
- Large internal laundry with dryer
Security and building
- Audio intercom with security and double lifts access
- Basement secure parking with storage cage
- Common landscaped courtyards
- Onsite building manager
- Pets considered upon application
Available 10th November 2020.
For those travelling to work by train, catch the express from Penrith to Central in 48 minutes (4 stops), or to Parramatta in 23 minutes (1 stop) - no need to deal with Sydney's peak hour traffic on the roads, or try and find a car park at the train station!
***Please note, the photos used in this advertisement are general images of the development and may not be indicative of the actual apartment.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Penrith
Lifestyle in Penrith
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 605/10 Aviators Way, Penrith. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, balcony, and air-conditioning.