605/433 Alfred Street,
Neutral Bay, NSW 2089
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4160096
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Deposit Taken Convenient Location, Modern Executive Style Living
Superb location, this unfurnished modern executive style residence offers a gourmet kitchen with quality appliances and spacious living that opens to a sun drenched garden view balcony. Minutes walk to North Sydney CBD and Neutral Bay shops, restaurants and cafes.
- One double sized bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Modern main bathroom with shower flows off bedroom
- Gourmet stone gourmet top kitchen with gas cooking
- A dishwasher and fridge included in residence
- Internal laundry facilities with dryer included
- Single lock up security garage within complex
- Absolute convenient location, walk to everything
- Beautifully presented modern executive style residence
- A short walk to Neutral Bay shops and cafes
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Neutral Bay
Lifestyle in Neutral Bay
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
605/433 Alfred Street, Neutral Bay, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Neutral Bay.