605/243 Franklin Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Rent ID: 4389750
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Fantastic Furnished Studio right near the Queen Vic Market!
This well-maintained studio is furnished in a highly sought-after location, directly opposite the famous Queen Victoria Market. It is only a few minutes away from RMIT, University of Melbourne, Flagstaff Gardens, Melbourne Central, Bourke Street Mall, Southern Cross Station and some of Melbournes best cafes, restaurants and entertainment venues.
- Modern fully equipped kitchen with 2 burner gas stove, dishwasher, microwave oven, bar fridge and quality appliances and kitchenware.
- Living area includes mounted TV, dining area that seats 2 comfortably, Split system heating/cooling and access to private balcony.
- Central bedroom with hide away bed which can easily be put away to use as multi purpose space during the day
- Separate bathroom with functional storage
- laundry including washing machine & dryer
Additional features include: Secure swipe entry with intercom, access to private balcony and bike storage.
Dont miss out on inspecting this increadible apartment, ready to move into!
*Please note this building has an embedded network for one or more utility supplies.
For further information please speak to your Leasing Executive.
0 Car spaces
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 605/243 Franklin Street, Melbourne before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.