$430 - $450 pw
605/191 High Street,
Preston, VIC 3072
$2,250 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4284703
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Boutique Top Floor Apartment
This unfurnished top floor apartment is a perfectly located within close proximity to Preston Market, Darebin Arts & Entertainment Complex, Northland Shopping Centre, cafes / shops and public transport.
The home features:
- Fully appointed kitchen with gas cook top and dishwasher
- Spacious lounge / dining with floating floorboards
- Open plan living
- Two good sized carpeted bedrooms with floor to ceiling front windows and built in robes
- Modern bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Private balcony spanning the entire length of the apartment
- Secure parking for one car
- Storage cage
- Split system heating / cooling
- Video intercom
- Secure entry to complex
**HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY**
All attendees MUST register. Please refer to the instructions below to register your attendance online.
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION
Simply go to our website: loverealestate.com.au and click the "Book Inspection" button for that rental property. You can then enter your details and choose an inspection time that suits YOU.
By registering your details using the method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!
Love&Co encourages you to apply via 1Form or using our interactive application form, email the property manager to retrieve this. If pre-approved by the landlord we will contact you directly to arrange a private inspection after lockdown.
Please DO NOT ATTEND ANY INSPECTION if:
- You have travelled overseas at any time in the last 14 days to a country that is listed as higher risk due to COVID-19. This is regardless of whether you have any symptoms.
- You have come into close contact with a proven or suspected case of COVID-19. This is regardless of whether you have any symptoms.
- You are otherwise unwell with COVID-19 or 'flu like' symptoms (fever, coughing, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath).
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Preston
Lifestyle in Preston
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Preston is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 605/191 High Street, Preston.