605/181 Exhibition Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4554967
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Newly Renovated 3 Bedroom
This generously sized freshly renovated 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom with and abundance of space offers:
- Open plan living
- Kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space, electric cooking, dishwasher
- Three generously sized bedrooms (with floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes)
- Freshly renovated bathrooms with modern fixtures and fittings
- European Laundry facilities
- 1 Secure basement car parking (additional spaces at monthly cost).
Located within the Paramount apartment complex, residents also have free use of resort style facilities including;
- Indoor heated pool
- Rooftop tennis court
Furthermore, you can even take a lift straight from your apartment floor into the Paramount shopping centre below! With a diverse range of boutique shops, Chemist Warehouse and a food court boasting an array of international cuisines, Paramount Shopping Centre is a local favourite.
Located in a prime position, central to many CBD facilities and hot spots including;
- 70m to Tram Stop (Lines 86 and 96)
- 300m to Parliament Train Station
- 450m to QV Melbourne
- 600m to Carlton Gardens
- 700m to RMIT University
To view a video tour of this property, please click on the below link titled "External Link"
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Melbourne? 605/181 Exhibition Street, Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.