605/176 Glenmore Road,
Paddington, NSW 2021
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th September 2020
Rent ID: 4056456
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
IN THE HEART OF PADDINGTON
This modern and stylish one-bedroom is in the heart of Paddington! Features include;
- Good-sized one-bedroom with a wall of built-ins included
- Lounge room flooded with natural light through a wall of windows
- Modern kitchen with stone top benchtops, electrical appliances and ample storage
- City and district views from the living room
- Internal laundry facilities, inclusive of a washing machine in the kitchen
- Lift access throughout
- Car space for one car
- Swimming pool and communal entertainment area
- Wonderfully convenient location - couple of minutes to the Oxford Street precinct, public transport, bars and restaurants and a short stroll to Trumper and Rushcutter's Bay park
The Area - Paddington
Stylish and fashionable Paddington has emerged from its bohemian roots into a vibrant art, film and fashion district. Home to cutting-edge art galleries that showcase local and international artists, designer brand shopping, and a vibrant caf culture - this inner-city enclave demands attention.
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection click on the book inspection option on this page.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries, some images may vary from property and advertisement. Condition of premises is as per seen at inspections/ open homes. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes. **
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Paddington
Lifestyle in Paddington
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 605/176 Glenmore Road, Paddington. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.