605/151 Berkeley Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4160197
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
FURNISHED 2 BED 2 BATH APARTMENT IN ROYAL ELIZABETH
Inspired by the iconic Australian gum trees that line Royal Parade, Royal Elizabeth's contoured façade is a symphony of forest hues.
Royal Elizabeth provides convenient accommodation close to the city, universities and hospitals and a level of liveability and quality seldom seen in buildings of this size.
This spacious 2 bedroom & 2 bath apartment is located on Level 6 of the iconic ROYAL ELIZABETH building on Berkeley Street.
This property comes FURNISHED and also features: -
- 2 bedrooms with sliding glassed built in wardrobes
- Stylish tiled bathroom and internal laundry provisions
- Quality fixtures & fittings throughout
- Kitchen fitted with Miele appliances including an integrated Fisher & Paykel fridge
- Beautifully finished dark timber flooring in the lounge room and kitchen
- Panoramic views from the apartment
Residents will also be able to enjoy the use of the building's gymnasium, lounge and private dining room on Level 19!
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Only 1Form applications will be accepted for this property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Southbank is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 605/151 Berkeley Street, Southbank.