604/81B Lord Sheffield Circuit,
Penrith, NSW 2750
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4315711
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Thornton Near New One Bedroom
Located in the hub of North Penrith, Thornton offers convenient apartment living in a master-planned community only metres from the Penrith rail hub, Westfield shopping centre and local parks.
- Situated on level 6 North facing with a balcony
- Entertainers kitchen with stone benchtops, soft close cupboards
- Four burner stove top with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
- LED lighting, large covered balcony, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Open living and dining with engineered timber flooring
- Wool-blend carpeted bedrooms, mirrored built-in robes
- Audio intercom with security and lift access
- Quality bathroom/ensuite with mirrored vanity cabinet
- Basement secure parking with a storage cage
- On-site building manager, common landscaped courtyard
- NBN ready.
Available 16th March 2021.
For those travelling to work by train, catch the express from Penrith to Central in 48 minutes (4 stops), or Parramatta in 23 minutes (1 stop) - no need to deal with Sydney's peak hour traffic on the roads, or try and find a car park at the train station!
***Please note, the photos used in this advertisement are general images of the development and may not be indicative of the actual apartment.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Penrith
Lifestyle in Penrith
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Penrith is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 604/81B Lord Sheffield Circuit, Penrith.