604/63-65 Kishorn Street,
Mount Pleasant, WA 6153
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4363434
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxury and Location
This blue ribbon hotel style home is absolutely the best. Located on level six, there are amazing views across the Swan River from the main living area and the main bedroom. Wake up here and live each day in paradise.
1. Two bedrooms. The master has a sliding door that opens to the balcony, and a wall of built in robes, as well as an ensuite.
2. Large open plan living with wooden style hard floors and glass doors that open to the balcony and those amazing views.
3. Let your inner chef go crazy with the excellent kitchen here. Miele oven and induction cooktop. There is a dishwasher and fridge and clever cupboard space.
4. Ducted air con.
5. Secure complex with secure parking - one allocated bay.
6. Laundry built in to the bathroom with washing machine and dryer.
7. Common areas on level 4 include swimming pool, bar-be-ques and gym.
The location is world class. Downstairs is the Praline Patisserie and Cafe. Clancy's Fish Pub is walking distance and the Canning Bridge IGA is a few minutes away. You have easy access to major transport links such as Canning Highway. Catch a bus to the city.
This lovely apartment is worthwhile to view. Book a viewing at a time that suits you, or call our office 9378 2555. Note this is a secure complex, so if you attend a viewing here please meet our staff member at the start time of the viewing at the front of the property.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Pleasant
Lifestyle in Mount Pleasant
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 604/63-65 Kishorn Street, Mount Pleasant before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.