603/9-15 Ascot Street,
Kensington, NSW 2033
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3713679
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TOP FLOOR TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT!
This phenomenal two bedroom apartment allows you to cross the threshold into contemporary urban living carefully combined with the subtle elegance of Eastern Suburb living.. This modern complex features a combination of internal and rooftop courtyards which ensure the building is awash with natural light and fresh open air spaces.
The central location of this property with its landmark corner position at the Randwick end of Kensington ensures you enjoy the natural allure of Centennial Park, the fantastic eateries and cafes on offer in Kensington and Randwick, as well the convenience of proximity to beaches and the city centre. With transport at your doorstep and The University of NSW and NIDA within walking distance.
- Two modern well-appointed bedrooms both with built in robes
- Sun saturated balcony
- Chic stylish kitchen with clever use of storage including dish drawer
- Designer bathroom plus additional ensuite
- European style laundry with dryer
- Includes security car space
Register your interest & for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection' button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.
Mint360property is a COVIDSafe Office.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kensington
Lifestyle in Kensington
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 603/9-15 Ascot Street, Kensington before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.