603/82 Hay Street,
Haymarket, NSW 2000
Rent ID: 4046460
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
POSITIONED SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM WITH HUGE COURTYARD - DARLING RISE
Sydney's newest iconic address Situated in the highly sort-after Darling Harbour precinct, these coveted apartments in Sydney's newest and renowned Darling Square development is a rare offering that encompasses all the trappings of modern urban living.
Proudly positioned in what is unquestionably destined to be one of Sydney's most desirable communities, this is a residence with a difference. Offering state of the art living in an unrivalled urban context and ready to move in soon these flawless apartments have been expertly designed with the finest of luxury appointments.
- Open plan lounge and dining areas flow out to a balcony
- Spacious bedrooms complete with built-in wardrobes
- Deluxe kitchen has Miele gas appliances and stone benches
- Timber floors, LED lighting, ducted air conditioning and storage
- Lift in building, Security car Spaces, Intercom, internal laundry
- Bike storage, Communal facilities including pool
An exceptional opportunity to enter a blue ribbon community, a must to inspect it is Idealy located it is just moments to transport, theatres, cinemas, parklands and cafe culture
Lease period from 6-12 months
For more information, please contact Kate Zhang on 0415 751 276, email: email@example.com.
How to apply:
Step 1. Log on to http://bit.ly/villageproperty
Step 2. Complete the online application form
Step 3. Click 'BROWSE' to upload all supporting documents, then 'SEND'
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED**
Copy of current passport (Visa required if not Australian) & copy of driver's licence
Payslip & Most recent bank statement
Tenancy Ledger (rates notice/documentation showing ownership of property if home owner)
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Haymarket
Lifestyle in Haymarket
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 603/82 Hay Street, Haymarket is unfurnished and available to rent.