Holding Fee Received
603/70 Macdonald Street,
Erskineville, NSW 2043
Available 5th November 2020
Rent ID: 4109602
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MGM MARTIN - ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this stunning, oversized one bedroom apartment. Situated in a security building - this property truly needs to be inspected to appreciate it's value.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
- Plush carpets, high shadow-line ceilings
- The generous open plan living and dining is extended by the substantial entertainer's balcony
- A full wall of floor to ceiling sliders allows access to the balcony and invites in natural light
- Sleek Scandi inspired kitchen with light timber cabinetry, stone benchtops and quality appliances including a gas cooktop
- Substantial master suite with wall of robes and private balcony
- Generous study area, internal laundry plus storage cage
- 'Erko' rests amongst pristine landscaped gardens
Where is it?
Perfectly connected, Erskineville, and its hip neighbours Newtown and Alexandria are brimming with boutiques, cafes, restaurants and galleries. Erskineville rail is an easy stroll away delivering a quick commute with just two stops to the CBD
Buses connect Erskineville with the Bondi Junction shopping complex and Moore Park Entertainment Quarter, home to cinemas, shops, a farmer's market and Fox Studios.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Erskineville
Lifestyle in Erskineville
Want to live in Erskineville? 603/70 Macdonald Street, Erskineville could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.