603/32 Bray Street,
South Yarra, VIC 3141
$1,173 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2873506
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A place not just to live, but to relax!
This first class studio apartment, brilliantly located at Bray Street, is just a stone's throw away from Melbourne CBD and even closer to renowned Chapel Street. Quality finishes and luxurious touches complement this studio apartment on the 6th floor of the "Society" Complex, a vertical village which creates and embraces a new generation of living.
- Great Location
- Modern Bathroom
- Stainless Steel appliances
- Heating & cooling
- Communal rooftop with entertaining facilities
- Built in robes
- Private balcony
You'll also find an amazing range of facilities in the building including a private gym, Jacuzzi and proposed produce store, launderette, restaurant and choice of cafes
** IMPORTANT NOTE**
-Our team is taking measures to ensure the wellbeing of all customers and staff in line with official public health advice.
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend any private inspection appointments
- Social distancing must be practiced when attending any property with our staff
- A facemask must be worn at all times when attending a property
*** To book a time to inspect this property, please click on 'Request an Inspection Time' to register your details using our online system. By registering, you will be ALWAYS informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment ***
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Yarra
Lifestyle in South Yarra
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in South Yarra? 603/32 Bray Street, South Yarra could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.