From $820 to $1,620
Urangan, QLD 4655
$800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2144240
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charming Home by The Sea
Priced from: $820 to $1,620
Booking Fee: $25.00, Refundable Security Deposit $800.00.
Sleeps 6 - 1x King, 1x Queen, 1x Single/trundle bed - Linen is not supplied- STRICTLY NO PETS
This beautifully renovated and re-furbished three bedroom home has all that you need for a relaxing getaway. With all the creature comforts you are looking for while on holidays this property truly is a home away from home in an ideal family friendly location. This property features:
• Ducted Air Con and ceiling fans throughout
• Master bedroom - King size bed, built-ins,
• Second Bedroom - Queen Size bed and built-ins
• Third Bedroom - Single trundle bed and built-ins
• Two modern bathrooms, one with bath
• Elegantly renovated Kitchen with quality appliances, Microwave, Gas
cooktop, Fan forced
oven and Dishwasher
• Two spacious living areas with flat screen TV'S and DVD players
• Two Dining areas
• Large enclosed Deck with air conditioning overlooking the manicured gardens.
• Sleepout area for the kids to play
• Laundry with Washing machine, iron and ironing board.
• Fraser Island polished timber floors throughout
• Private electric gate for privacy with an intercom system
• Fully fenced yard
• Double garage with remote
• Plenty of room for several cars and or boat
• Sorry pets are not permitted
Located on the best part of The Esplanade with a short walk to Beach, Cafes, Clubs, Marina and the Pier. A short drive away is the WetSide Water Park, local Shopping Centres, Boat Ramps and the ferry to Fraser Island.
Linen is NOT supplied in this property. You are welcome to bring your own linen (sheets, pillow cases, tea towels, bath mats and bath towels) or it may be hired through Jane Smith 0413 262 397.
• $25 booking fee applies to all bookings.
• A Refundable Security deposit of $800 is required prior to check in
• Service animals specifically trained to aid a person with a disability
are welcome by prior arrangement.
To check availability, make a booking and payments please visit our website:
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Urangan
Lifestyle in Urangan
602 Esplanade, Urangan, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Urangan.