602/8 Howard Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4132058
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
CAN'T DECIDE BETWEEN NORTH OR SOUTH OF THE RIVER? WHY NOT HAVE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!?
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
- Good sized master bedroom with BIRs
- Spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining area with glass doors to a river facing balcony
- Great kitchen with loads of bench and cupboard space, dishwasher and large pantry
- Central bathroom with shower over bath
- Euro laundry
- Fantastic private balcony with stunning river views
- Split system heating/cooling
** FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED OPTIONS AVAILABLE - both options $400/week **
** Lease terms negotiable **
Ideally positioned in one of Richmonds most convenient and funky locations, with Church and Chapel Streets, the Yarra River, MCG, Tennis Centre, Royal Botanical Gardens and the CBD an easy stroll from your front door.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Richmond comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 602/8 Howard Street, Richmond today!