602/570 Queen Street,
Brisbane City, QLD 4000
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3825549
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Available NOW! - Resort Style Living - Fully furnished 1 Bedroom Apartment!
Available NOW! - Resort Style Living - Fully furnished one bedroom, ducted air conditioned open plan apartment with high end stainless steel appliances and spacious floor plan. River views, pool, spa and sauna! Contact Jane Martin from JJ Property on 0449 500 071 to arrange a private inspection - don't delay apply online through 1Form.
- Fully furnished with quality hotel furnishings
- Large bedroom, with king size bed and built-in wardrobe
- Private balcony with river views
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Internal laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Walking distance to Bus, Citycat, and Central Train Station
- No Car Park
The apartment is fully equipped and ready for you to move in. Complete with fridge, integrated oven, cook top, microwave, dishwasher and cooking utensils.
Mantra on Queen provides the following resort-style amenities to residents:
- Outdoor pool
- Spa & Sauna
- Coffee Shop, Bar and Restaurant Facilities in foyer
Located in the northern end of CBD. Queen is modern, with awesome facilities, located within easy walking distance to both Fortitude Valley and the Brisbane CBD precincts.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brisbane City
Lifestyle in Brisbane City
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 602/570 Queen Street, Brisbane City before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.