602/306 Oxford Street,
Bondi Junction, NSW 2022
$2,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2850496
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEAR NEW EXCLUSIVE ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
Luxury one bedroom apartment located on the 6th floor in the exclusive "Encore" security building with lift access.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large balcony with harbour views
- Video intercom
- Spacious L-shaped living area with wooden floorboards
- Double bedroom with ceiling fan and plush wool carpet
- Sleek ultra-modern bathroom with Herringbone mosaic floor tiles
- Built-in wardrobe
- Sleek gas Kitchen with Ilve appliances including dishwasher
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Separate storage cage
- Undercover security car space
- Price negotiable.
Fantastic, convenient location, moments to all that Bondi Junction has to offer including shopping centres, bus and train stations direct to CBD or Eastern Suburbs beaches as well as cafes and restaurants.
Due to the current restrictions on open inspections, we will be holding PRIVATE INSPECTIONS ONLY.
Please contact us to book an inspection or use the book inspection button on realestate.com.au or our website expressrealty.com.au. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection will not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates, cancellations or future inspections.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bondi Junction
Lifestyle in Bondi Junction
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 602/306 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how