$900 Fully Furnished pw
601/15 Vaughan Place,
Adelaide, SA 5000
$5,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4320481
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Stylish East Retreat - AVAILABLE NOW!
Listen to the heart beat of the City and enjoy the tranquillity and views, entertainment, restaurants and a well connected lifestyle across the road from the University and Rundle Mall.
The Apartment is designed for the discerning, stylish and comfort you would expect for this location. Retire in style to your master bedroom (complete with luxury ensuite) at the end of a hard day or sip a wine on the balcony overlooking panoramic views.
The layout is large and room sizes are generous with plenty of space for guests to stay and busy families to work and live in comfort, the property easily accommodates many or a few.
The location providers multiple entertaining and dining options.
Walk to World Class events such as the Fringe Festival and Clipsal and many other quality events, stroll down to the River Torrens and Adelaide Oval.
FEATURES OF THE PROPERTY
* Master retreat with luxury ensuite + spa bath with views
* Open plan living and meals that spills out to the balcony
* Two car parks
* Secure lock up workshop/ storage locker
* Floor to ceiling windows with panoramic views from Frome Road to the River Torrens
* Stylish kitchen with quality appliances
* Generous outdoor entertaining with views
* Easy walk to Festivals and events - City Lifestyle
* Rundle Street, boutiques, apartment stores, North Terrace, parklands and list goes on
Call COLIN MARTIN 0412 822 166 for further details
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Adelaide
Lifestyle in Adelaide
Want to live in Adelaide? 601/15 Vaughan Place, Adelaide could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.