601/315 La Trobe Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,586 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3142808
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 bedrooms 1 Bath Apartment near Melbourne centre
Property ID. 99904
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply.
Additional Videos of this property may be available to watch on Cubbi.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
(Photo have furniture only for display not included Rental, please see video tour)
Great location for living at Mel CBD, nearly Melbourne center station and tram only downstairs. 5 min walking distant to Victoria market and supermarket and lots restaurant downstairs.
Enjoying this Two bedroom apartment at fantastic location. Offering open plan living with wooden floor and enjoying city views from level 6
* open plan loungeroom/diningroom with Wooden floor, designer kitchen with Gas cook-top including building in fridge and freezer and dishwasher.
*living room with wooden Floor.
* 2 large bedrooms with built in robes
* Fully tiled bathroom with separate
* Internal laundry
* Secure intercom system
* cooling/Heat unit in Living Area
Min 6 month lease up to 12 month lease.
Welcome to book private inspection, call Jamie 0433 077
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
601/315 La Trobe Street, Melbourne, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.