601/151 Berkeley Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2378115
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxurious Living at ROYAL ELIZABETH
Inspired by the iconic Australian gum trees that line Royal Parade, Royal Elizabeth's contoured facade is a symphony of forest hues.
Royal Elizabeth provides convenient accommodation close to the city, universities and hospitals and a level of liveability and quality seldom seen in buildings of this size.
This spacious 2 bedroom & 1 bath apartment is located on Level 6 of the iconic ROYAL ELIZABETH building on Berkeley Street.
This property comes FURNISHED and also features:
- 2 bedrooms with sliding glassed built in wardrobes
- Stylish tiled bathroom and internal laundry provisions
- Quality fixtures & fittings throughout
- Kitchen fitted with Miele appliances including an integrated Fisher & Paykel fridge
- Beautifully finished dark timber flooring in the lounge room and kitchen
- Panoramic views from the apartment
Residents will also be able to enjoy the use of the building's gymnasium when available, lounge and private dining room on Level 19!
Please contact the Property Manager at 0450 129 112 for more information and to book in an inspection.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 601/151 Berkeley Street, Melbourne before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.