566 Main Street,
Kangaroo Point, QLD 4169
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4387856
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Double the living space, swimming pool and air con!
Need some extra space? Easy - we have two separate living areas!
With 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living spaces and a modern renovated kitchen there is plenty of room to move.
Outstanding features include:
* Low set brick and tile home
* Two oversized bedrooms, both with air con and built ins
* En-suite off the main bedroom
* Two great sized living areas, both with air con. (or one living and additional large study)
* Family bathroom with separate shower and bath.
* Huge internal laundry with plenty of room for storage.
* Undercover patio with security
* Fenced yard with salt water pool
* Secure 2 car garage plus off street parking options
* Polished hardwood flooring throughout
The well equipped kitchen and island bench are ideally positioned to service the air conditioned dining and living area and a central hallway leads to the generous size bedrooms and an extra room that can be used as a visitor room or 2nd living space.
The house is set back behind the brick garages and although located on Main St, is surprisingly quiet and private.
Positioned only a few minutes from the city, the Dockside casual dining precinct and within walking distance to "Gabba", ensuring this property presents an exceptional opportunity that is not to be missed, so call now to arrange an inspection.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kangaroo Point
Lifestyle in Kangaroo Point
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Kangaroo Point comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 566 Main Street, Kangaroo Point today!