526/349 George Street,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
Rent ID: 4057392
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT (FULLY FURNISHED)
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this stunning, oversized two bedroom apartment. This well presented 2 X bedroom apartment is moments from most of Sydney's most popular destinations. With the ED just around the corner you can pop into the CBD in under 8 mins, this property truly needs to be inspected to appreciate it's value.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
- Exceptional collaboration between Meriton and award winning architectural firm Tony Caro Architecture
- Generous open plan living and dining flanked by a full width and generous balcony created for alfresco entertaining
- High-end stone wrapped kitchen featuring quality appliances
- Two substantial bedrooms are well-separated, both with built-in robes. The master enjoys a contemporary ensuite
- Extras include large dinning room, ducted air conditioning, internal laundry with quality washing machine & dryer and a secure car space.
- Contributing to the resort-style experience, Tribeca offers lift access, on-site pool, sauna and gymnasium.
- Fully furnished
Where is it?
Set on the border of Waterloo and Zetland this area has a real village atmosphere with all amenities just a stroll away. East Village is a short stroll down the road and a variety of funky restaurants within walking distance.
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
nbn™ coming soon
NBN™ may be available now or coming soon at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 526/349 George Street, Waterloo. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom and air-conditioning.