517/1 Acacia Place,
Abbotsford, VIC 3067
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4247623
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RESORT LIVING - POOL, SPA, SAUNA, GYM AND ROOF TOP BBQ AREA
Located only 3.5kms from the CBD on the Yarra River, Eden On The River offers its residents tranquility, quality, convenience and resorts style facilities. Dont delay!
* 1 bedroom with built in robes.
* Open plan living with floor to ceiling windows that lead to the balcony.
* Kitchen with plenty of storage space and Stainless Steel appliances including a Dishwasher.
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning and heating to lounge.
* 1 x secure car space and storage cage.
* Access to Complex Pool, Spa, Sauna, Gym and roof top BBQ area.
With bike tracks, walking tracks, shopping and transport links at the door step, the location is perfect.
Located on Level 5, enjoy the peace of riverside living in this quality one bedroom apartment in the prestigious Eden on the River development.
Comprising; welcoming entrance hall, great sized bedrooms with ample wardrobe space, sleek and stylish bathroom with European style laundry, open plan living and dining area opening to your own private balcony with Northerly aspects and a sparkling kitchen featuring Miele appliances.
Additional features include; secure car space and storage cage and complex facilities cafes, rooftop BBQ and function areas. Relax in the pool, spa, sauna or pool in the recently opened Health & Well-being Centre.
With bike tracks, walking tracks, shopping and transport links at the door step, the location is perfect
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Abbotsford
Lifestyle in Abbotsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Abbotsford is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 517/1 Acacia Place, Abbotsford.