516/105 Ross Street,
Forest Lodge, NSW 2037
$2,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4241816
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS, PRIVACY & QUIET
This luxury 2-bedroom apartment has an open-plan interior, contemporary finishes and plenty of natural light. It is enviably located within the secure Harold Park complex, just three kilometres from Sydney CBD.
- Spacious 2 bedrooms
- Stone kitchen equipped with integrated gas appliances
- Good-size bedroom enjoys built-in robes and balcony access
- Chic bathroom has floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Ducted air conditioning, downlights and shadow line ceilings
- Exciting tram shed retail nearby, beautiful green spaces in the complex
- Security intercom, large lock-up storage cage, visitor parking
- Near cafe, buses, Jubilee light rail, minutes to Broadway shopping centre and Sydney Harbour foreshore
Sorry, no pets.
Please note that whilst all calls are welcome, we encourage online enquiries to ensure you are advised of the open time for this property, alternatively please revisit the website 24hrs prior to inspection to see if there have been any relevant updates/changes.
Open for inspection: please register online to inspect by making an online enquiry to be notified of open times
To Apply After Inspection: Online Application - http://t-app.com.au/t
For an further enquiries please email us.
Email address for enquiries: Faddy@rwmaroubra.com.au
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Forest Lodge
Lifestyle in Forest Lodge
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
516/105 Ross Street, Forest Lodge, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Forest Lodge.