515/977 Ann Street,
Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3813106
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Style and Convenience!
Due to the current health situation, our goal is to minimise unnecessary viewings and interactions.
We ask that all serious, prospective tenants submit an application form prior to inspecting the property.
This can be completed through 1Form.com and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to discuss further.
If you are looking for a place to gather with your friends, are you looking for style and convenience? This is all on offer here and more, a massive 70m2 entertainer's patio overlooking the city, with the size to almost equal the inside, and is solely for your private use ONLY! This apartment is a must to inspect.
This unique complex offers great facilities for residents and a one-of-a-kind community where dining, entertainment, shopping, and relaxation are interwoven into your everyday life.
This spacious home is located in 'Broadway on Ann' and is less than 1.5km to Brisbane's CBD, next door to the Waterloo Hotel, and is within walking distance to The Emporium, Gasworks, and James Street Precinct.
- 2 Bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- 2 Bathrooms
- Large kitchen
- Electric Oven
- Gas cook-top
- Microwave convection oven
- Range hood
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Single car parking
- Storage cage!
- On-site gymnasium
- On-site pool
You can relax at our rooftop infinity pool or work out in the on-site gym, how about a BBQ with friends on your huge private courtyard or on the rooftop? So many options and so much versatility, get in quick or you will miss out!!
Pets considered on application and subject to owner and Body Corporate approval. Pet owners are required to complete and sign a pet application form.
- This property is individually metered for water and water efficient - water usage is the tenant's responsibility
- Electricity is the tenant's responsibility direct to the BC bulk supplier
- Gas is the tenant's responsibility direct with the BC Bulk supplier
- Phone and Internet is the tenant's responsibility direct with the BC bulk supplier
Register for an inspection Today and Apply through 1Form Tenancy Applications online before you miss out!!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fortitude Valley
Lifestyle in Fortitude Valley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Fortitude Valley? 515/977 Ann Street, Fortitude Valley could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how