512/30 Burnley Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4071343
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRIDGE ROAD SHOPPING, CAFES, RESTAURANTS AND NIGHTLIFE JUST MINUTES AWAY!
**3D VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE! PLEASE VIEW VIRTUAL TOUR PRIOR TO AN IN PERSON INSPECTION **
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
- Double bedroom with BIRs and large windows for lots of natural light
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen with glass doors to balcony
- Fabulous entertainers kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and stone bench tops
- Sparkling central bathroom
- Euro laundry
- Great balcony with access from lounge
- Split system heating and cooling
- Car space for 1 and large storage cage
- Use of building gym, pool and sauna (when restrictions lifted)
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have registered your details.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
RENT INCREASE AFTER 6 MONTHS TO $375pw
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
GUARANTEED RESPONSE TO APPLICATIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Richmond? 512/30 Burnley Street, Richmond could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.