511/38 - Eyre Street,
Kingston, ACT 2604
Rent ID: 4118864
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand new top floor apartment | top end inclusions
Arguably the best positioned apartment within the brand new Atria complex in old Kingston. This immaculate penthouse is available now for early occupation prior to settlement. Ensuring supreme, comfortable living, this penthouse has been meticulously upgraded throughout the building process and now features inclusions that are rare to find.
Coffered ceilings in the living areas, two skylight and two solartubes, open plan lounge/dining + an additional media/rumpus area. Apartments like these are rare to find. The main living area features a gas fireplace and access to the balcony. The kitchen includes 2 ovens, an induction cooktop, a large fridge, built in microwave & large warming drawer plus a silent Miele XL dishwasher and an abundance of storage (including kick drawers under the oven)! The laundry includes washer & dryer machines , laundry baskets included in the joinery & more storage. With an abundance of cupboards along the wall in the hallway leading to the second media/rumpus area, there will certainly be no shortage of storage in this apartment!
All three bedrooms include upgraded, quality carpet, built in robes & plenty of natural light. Ensuite to the master bedroom comprises porcelain floor to ceiling tiles, double basins and numerous cupboards. The main bathroom is well sized with underfloor heating heated towel rails and upgraded, quality fittings. There is an additional powder room within the apartment.
Stunning views of Canberra from the balcony, including views of Telstra Tower, Manuka Oval & Parliament House.
Don't miss out on this supreme penthouse!
* Top floor penthouse in the brand new Atria complex
* 3 spacious bedrooms with built in robes and automated blinds to be installed
* Upgraded kitchen with 2 ovens, induction cooktop built in microwave, integrated fridge, silent dishwasher & plate warmer
skylights and solartubes
* Abundance of cupboard space throughout
* Stunning bathrooms with upgraded fittings
* Ducted heating and cooling
* Heat& Glo gas fireplace in living area
* Washer/dryer machines in the laundry
* Spacious balcony with picturesque views across Canberra
* 2 car spaces with storage cages
* Available now with approval for early occupation (be one of the first to live in the building!)
Below is the Eyre St. Market - New urban centre launching in October! ... Tenants already committed include a florist, Mexican Restaurant a Japanese Takeaway, Homewares, .. a brand new Supabarn supermarket which is locally owned and run. Across the street is Green Square with coffee shops, a medical centre and pharmacy and other specialty shops.
* EER: 6.9
* Tenant will be required to seek consent from the lessor to keep a pet
* Available Now
This apartment is immediately adjacent to a 2 bedroom apartment which is also available for immediate occupation (Unit 512)
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingston
Lifestyle in Kingston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Kingston comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 511/38 - Eyre Street, Kingston today!