511/601 St Kilda Road,
Melbourne, VIC 3004
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th October 2021
Rent ID: 4144624
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Surrounded by parks and gardens, the development is positioned on the corner of High Street and St Kilda Road, only 4km from the CBD. The location is regarded as one of Melbourne's major arteries flanked by parks and a mix of office and residential. It enjoys close proximity to Albert Park, Fawkner Park, Royal Botanical Garden, Wesley College, Mac. Robertson Girl's High, Chapel Street Shopping Precinct with various tram and bus routes in all directions.
- Great sized open plan living with built in study nook
- Master chef style kitchen with huge island bench and Miele appliances
- Good sized bedroom with built in robes and dual entry style bathroom with euro laundry
- Timber floor boards throughout the living and dining area
- Single security parking
- Lush, resort like outdoor pool and garden sanctuary
- Outdoor BBQ pods, lounges and bathing pavilions
- Gymnasium, heated spa and sauna
- Private Theatre
- Private dining and kitchen facilities
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 511/601 St Kilda Road, Melbourne. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.