511/470 Smith Street,
Collingwood, VIC 3066
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4030280
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Generous One Bedder with Views!
Generously sized and efficiently laid out, this apartment has been created for modern living, featuring a spacious kitchen with island bench, oversized balcony with views across the rooftops.
This near new building, Trilby, is situated on iconic Smith Street. A tram stop out the front and underground car parking allows for ease of transport.
Complete with a communal rooftop garden to share with your neighbours and friends comprising of a fully landscaped garden, outdoor kitchen/BBQ, dining area, seating, outdoor cinema, and city views.
*Note: access to basement is via a car hoist. Some cars may not fit *
Floorboards throughout living and kitchen areas
Ample kitchen storage
Private, covered balcony
Built-In robes with mirrored doors
Carpet to bedroom
Split-system heating and cooling
Roller blinds to all windows
Car parking for one car in secure basement
Lift access and secure building with swipes
Our team are still working remotely and we would love to help you find a property to rent.
If you are interested in this property
1. Review the online listing
2. Click your way through the walk through 360 degree tour which gives a great insight of what the property has to offer
3. Make an online enquiry to the Property Manager
4. Our LongView Property Managers will get in contact with you to discuss further
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Collingwood
Lifestyle in Collingwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
511/470 Smith Street, Collingwood, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Collingwood.