511/422 Collins Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Rent ID: 3234813
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Art Deco Delight
HOW DO I REGISTER TO INSPECT ? - Instructions available below this ad.
Temple Courts' beautiful heritage facade will have you feel like you're coming home in yester-year. The location cannot be beaten nor the reputation of this highly regarded building. This beautiful one-bedroom apartment ticks all the boxes for stylish and comfy inner city living.
- Spacious open plan living area with well maintained timber flooring
- Well equipped kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
- Large bathroom with European laundry
- Spacious private bedroom with mirrored robes
- Rich heritage feel complete with soaring ceilings blended with a modern urban chic feel
- Juliette balcony with stunning French doors
- Wide and welcoming entrance hall
Located in a highly sought-after area of the CBD and surrounded by many fine restaurants and eclectic shopping. Enjoy a relaxing stroll to Crown Casino, the Yarra River, theatres, university and sporting venues and all with public transport right out front!
****To Register for Inspection****
You must register to inspect our properties. To see times and book your inspection please click "contact the agent" a quick registration link will be sent to you.
Harcourts Melbourne City, Estate Agents, specialise in apartment sales and leasing, for information on inner city property for sale or rent or for real estate advice visit:
or phone us on 03 9664 8100
0 Car spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 511/422 Collins Street, Melbourne is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how