511/242 Elizabeth Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
Rent ID: 4102642
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Pure convenience in the soul of thriving metropolis
Perched above a thriving metropolis, this city fringe apartment invites you to enjoy a lock-up-and-leave lifestyle of pure convenience. Positioned inside the modern 'Excelsior' building, you will love the gourmet cafés, urban coffee hubs and transport at Central Station just footsteps from the door.
- Comfortable layout offering a peaceful place to retreat
- Expansive terrace welcomes you to dine or entertain alfresco
- Functional stone topped kitchen with stainless gas cooktop
- Ideal for an executive, investor, couple seeking central base
- Walk to Hyde Park, Surry Hills nightlife and the city center
- Access to the renovated pool, and gym facilities downstairs
Please click BOOK TO INSPECT on this advert to register for the inspection.
Please note, if you do not register we cannot notify you of time changes or cancellations.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Surry Hills is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 511/242 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills.