$525.00 Per Week ALL INCLUSIVE + FURNITURE.
510/14 Queens Road,
Melbourne, VIC 3004
Rent ID: 3758093
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Tyrian Fully Furnished Apartment. Includes all utilities, Foxtel & weekly clean.
This is studio living, but not as you know it. Spread over 42m2, our Studio Apartments offer high ceilings, separate living and sleeping areas and beautifully appointed spaces.
Each area within the studio apartment is tastefully finished, from the premium furnishings and the rich hues of the hardwood flooring to the subtle, LED lighting within wardrobes, drawers and cupboards that creates a cosy and warm ambience in the living and bedroom spaces.
Stylish and functional kitchenettes are fitted with stone bench tops, full-sized Asko cooking appliances and ample storage space to ensure that home cooked meals can be prepared with ease. In the bathroom, plenty of storage space means less everyday clutter, and rain shower heads deliver maximum comfort . A separate enclosed laundry, with both a washer and dryer adds to the convenience.
A rooftop sky deck includes a luxurious swimming pool, spa, sauna and gymnasium with access to communal barbeque areas and informal outdoor lounges.
$525.00 per week
The quoted weekly rental rate includes:
- Beautifully fully furnished apartment including homewares and linen.
- Water, electricity, telephone and high speed internet
- Movie package and Foxtel TV
- 24 hour reception and concierge
- Weekly cleaning service including linen and towel change
- Access to building amenities including pool, spa, sauna and gym.
- Car and bike hire available at additional cost
Contact Michelle Hume for inspection 0433 786 220
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
510/14 Queens Road, Melbourne, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how